Gates Hudson is looking for a Regional Manager to join our Fairfax, VA team. The Regional Manager receives general supervision and direction from the Executive Vice President/Partner and Vice President of Residential Property Management and is to comply with established policies and procedures, and will not take action contrary to such guidelines without approval.
Gates Hudson Values:
- Loyalty. We form long-lasting, genuine partnerships with each other and our clients.
- Expertise. We value and encourage ongoing education, accreditation and experience. Our experience drives results.
- Forthcoming. With no hidden agenda, we value transparent and honest relationships.
- Superior Service. Personalized service to every customer, every time. No exceptions.
- Perspective. We leverage the multidisciplinary and seasoned expertise of our team and reach practical solutions that are tailored to your unique needs.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
The Regional Manager receives general supervision and direction from the Executive Vice President/Partner and Vice President of Residential Property Management and is to comply with established policies and procedures, and will not take action contrary to such guidelines without approval.
Duties include, but are not limited to, effectively managing the properties in the portfolio according to GHA Standard Operating Procedure and policy; minimizing vacancy; achieving “bottom line” budgeted net cash flow and budgeted cash balances by maximizing income; minimizing delinquency and expense; while providing quality service for our residents. Reviewing financial performance to include budget preparation, weekly and monthly financial reporting to ownership. Hiring, training and motivating employees to include Property Managers. Ensuring teams are performing at their highest capabilities. Providing support to Property Managers in all aspects of their position. Assisting the Vice Presidents of Operations with reporting, financial reviews, due diligence and other duties as requested
- Complete responsibility for all management services to assigned properties per manuals.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual reviews of operations, including statements, and analyses.
- Informs Vice President of Residential Property Management of operational needs, i.e., Access reporting, administrative needs, etc.
- Prepares and implements annual budget and specials’ list.
- Processes incident/accident reports, insurance claims, handles potential litigation requests, and follow through.
- Provides written progress reports.
- Advises the main office of daily schedule. Assumes duty weekends per GHA schedule in case of emergency.
- Encourages GHA collection procedures and minimizes delinquency.
- Prepares for and attends monthly owner’s meetings and monthly Manager’s meetings.
- Prepares annual calendar for property to include marketing plan, preventative maintenance schedule, specials implementation, meetings, court dates, etc.
- Increases the gross rent potential annually.
- Operates with zero vacancy.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.