• Perform all aspects of property maintenance, including preventative, corrective, deferred, and emergency maintenance under the supervision of the Resident Manager.
• Maintain accurate inventory control of tools, equipment and supplies.
• Adherence to company monthly preventive maintenance directives.
• Have knowledge of location of gas, electric, irrigation, and water shutoffs, all condo and fixture shutoffs, and sewer clean outs and familiarity with posted map.
• Minor drywall, and painting abilities.
• Door lock and handle replacements
• Strong attention to detail, organizational, time-management and problem solving skills.
• Superior customer service skills including the ability to manage difficult customers and/or situations.
• Professional verbal and written communications.
• Ability to read, write, understand and communicate in English.
• General Computer knowledge.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to be on-call for responding to after-hour emergencies.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays.
• Minimum one year of previous experience in property management maintenance, other building maintenance or related trade is preferred.